Venereal Disease


Already know the various kinds of venereal disease? If not, I hope the following information is useful to recognize various venereal diseases, transmission of venereal disease and its cure. According to Wikipedia.org, venereal disease is a type of disease caused by germs that are transmitted through oral sex or through sexual relations. Therefore, to avoid venereal disease is advised not to have sex is arbitrary and not blindly. Faithful to your spouse or to use a safety device such as a condom is the alternative. Most of venereal disease to saaat already found a cure, but the disease Aids is not only transmitted through sexual intercourse but mostly transmitted through needles.
Here are some venereal disease with bacteria that menyebakannya and glimpse the way of prevention and treatment, which dikemukan Dr. Taylor of Health Awareness Connection (HAC), Broklyn USA:
Kinds of Sex Disease Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
  • ·         Caused by bacteria. Infection begins a few days to several weeks after sexual intercourse with a person infected with the venereal disease;
  • ·         In men, genital diseases it causes a discharge of the male genitalia. Urination can be painful. These symptoms may feel heavy or does not taste at all;
  • ·              Symptoms of gonorrhea in women are usually very mild or not felt at all, but if left untreated venereal disease can be severe and lead to infertility;  
  • ·         Venereal disease is curable with antibiotics if treated early....

HERPES
  • ·         Caused by a virus:
  • ·         can be treated but not cured; Symptoms appear between 3 to 10 days after having sex with the venereal disease;
  • ·         Initial symptoms appear as blisters which then opens into a small hole and watering; Within 5 to 10 days the symptoms disappeared;
  • ·         The virus can remain in the body and when something arises again, and sometimes it often;
  • ·         Women often do not realize that he was suffering from herpes blisters occur because the vagina.

FUNGAL INFECTION
  • ·         Caused by the fungus;
  • ·         Causing red irritation under the skin of a man who is not circumcised;
  • ·         In women going out of thick white fluid that causes itching;
  • ·         Can be treated with antifungal creams.

Syphilis
  • ·         Caused by bacteria. Lesions appear between 3 weeks to 3 months after having sex with the venereal disease;
  • ·         ulcer looks like a hole in the skin with a higher edge. In general, no pain;
  • ·         The wound will disappear after a few weeks, but the virus will remain in the body and the venereal disease can appear in the form of blisters on the entire body-sore blisters will disappear as well, and the virus will invade other parts of the body;
  • ·         Syphilis can be cured with penicillin at every stage;
  • ·         In women lesions can be hidden in the vagina.

VAGINISTIS
  • ·         Infection of the vagina that usually causes vaginal discharge that smells and cause inconvenience;
  • ·         Caused by various types of bacteria (bacteria gonorrhea, chlamydia) or fungi; It can also be caused by a variety of bacteria that are not harmful to settle in the vagina;
  • ·         Can be investigated by examining the vaginal fluid under a microscope;
  • ·         Generally can be cured with proper medication according to the cause.

Ulcers on the genitals
  • ·         Caused by a virus (Human Papilloma Virus or HPV);
  • ·         Appears in the form of one or more sores or lumps between a month to a year after having sex with the venereal disease;
  • ·         Generally can not be seen in women because it is located inside the vagina, or in men because it is too small. Can be tested with a layer of vinegar;
  • ·         Can have serious repercussions on women because it can cause cancer of the cervix;
  • ·         Genital ulcers can be cured, a woman should have a pap smear every time change intimate partner.

BUG SEX
  • ·         Very small (less than or equal to 1/8 inch), brownish gray colored, settled on pubic hair;
  • ·         Can be cured with a liquid medicine that you rub on pubic hair.

UNDER THE SKIN BUG
  • ·         Similar to genital lice, but its smaller size and settling under the skin;
  • ·         Causing small wounds and itching all over the body; Treated with liquid medicine rubbed all over the body;
  • ·         Clothing, bedding and towels should be washed after treatment, because lice can live on fabrics stretcher.
  • AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) / HIV DISEASE Venereal disease
    ·         caused by the most serious sexual intercourse, causing no operation of the immune system;
    ·         There is no real symptoms without blood research; Can cause death after sepukuh years after infection with the HIV virus, but treatment (red: no menyebuhkan in total) have been found;
    ·         Spread through sexual intercourse and sharing needles simultaneously.         
That glimpse of the types of venereal disease, which can either be cured or not. One thing is certain: "Prevention is certainly better than cure!" - So, beware!

Keywords article: Kinds of Sex Disease









Subscribe via Email

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know is that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

M. Mary said...

My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

John Williams said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

Post a Comment

JOIN US AND GET LATEST UPDATES

Get Updates via Email

Popular

Blog Archive

Categories

 
Home | About | Privacy | Proudly Powered By Blogger. | Blogger Template Design By Techcreak Go To Top