Erectile Dysfunction Could Trigger Diabetes

 photo diabetes-ejakulasidini_zps970ebc88.jpg
Venerealdiseaseabout.blogspot.com  Venreal Disease Health
Not many people know that erectile dysfunction can be caused by disease. One of them is the disease of diabetes. Men with diabetes, two times higher risk of having lower testosterone levels than normal people.

The metabolic syndrome will make 30-40 percent reduced testosterone levels. In fact, testosterone levels are very important in creating sexual desire, maintain energy levels, and create a good mood. All of which was central to the sexual activity.

"The metabolic abnormalities (metabolic syndrome) may be one of the onset of erectile dysfunction, due to an interruption in the production of testosterone," said Felix physicians, endocrinologists, when found in New york.

Therefore, men with diabetes are strongly encouraged to control their blood sugar regularly. If not controlled can cause damage to vital organs in the body, including the sexual organs.

"The ability to expand the vital organs will weaken, the speed of response to stimulation takes a long time. Condition is usually going to settle," said Felix.

Data related to the relationship between diabetes mellitus with erectile dysfunction, in hospitals in the New, there were approximately as many as 40 percent of men with diabetes experience erectile dysfunction.

Therefore, to overcome this dysfunction, which should be treated first is first comorbidities. Recently conducted healing erectile dysfunction.

To maintain the quality of sexual life, people with diabetes should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Advised to quit smoking, and not drinking alcoholic beverages. According to the doctor Felix, 50-60 percent of diabetic patients can be cured, but it depends on the severity of the disease.

Moreover, not just diabetes that lead to erectile dysfunction in men. Hypertension, heart disease, and obesity can also lead to sexual dysfunction in men. In fact, men with a waist circumference over 90 cm or obese high risk of developing erectile dysfunction.

By diabetics because it also must mengukuti therapy for erectile dysfunction problems.




Author: Coky


Subscribe via Email

4 comments:

John Williams said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

Roseline said...

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Anonymous said...

Superbet - Sports Betting on VIVET | Bet £10 Get £30 - VntopBet
View the latest Superbet offers for live sports betting. Superbet bk8 - Sports Betting. vnfl. happyluke Superbet - 1XBET Sports Betting. uy.bet.

Post a Comment

JOIN US AND GET LATEST UPDATES

Get Updates via Email

Popular

Blog Archive

Categories

 
Home | About | Privacy | Proudly Powered By Blogger. | Blogger Template Design By Techcreak Go To Top