Hiv Aids


 HIV, which stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus is the virus that causes AIDS
·         HIV found in body fluids such as someone who has been infected in the blood, semen or vaginal fluids;
·         Before HIV turns into AIDS, the sufferer will look healthy in approximately 5 to 10 years; Although apparently healthy, they can transmit HIV to others through unprotected sex, blood transfusion or sharing needles alternately;
·         HIV can be transmitted through three ways, namely: Sexual intercourse (anal, oral, vaginal) is not protected by people who have been infected with HIV;
·         Land transfusion or sharing needles alternately. Through Syringe;
·         HIV is not transmitted through shaking hands, touching, kissing, hugging, using eating utensils / drinking the same, mosquito bites, using the same toilet or stay at home;
·         Feeling fatigue is prolonged;
·         Fever and sweating at night for no apparent reason;
·         Cough that does not heal with prolonged shortness of breath;
·         Diarrhea / loose stools continuously for 1 month;
·         Flecks of magenta unusual;
·         Body weight decreased significantly more than 10% for no apparent reason in
·         month; Enlarged glands in the neck thoroughly and groin;
Only through sight, you can not know if someone already infected with HIV or not.
·         In fact, people with HIV look very healthy;
·         The only way to know this matter is through a blood test HIV;
·         In Indonesia, there are quite a lot of NGOs (Non Governmental Organization) that can help;
·         You to get a blood test services;
People infected with HIV can not be known from his physical appearance because the person looks like a healthy person. Thus, to determine a person infected with HIV or not to do a blood test.
Blood tests aim to detect the presence or absence of HIV antibodies in the blood. HIV antibodies are produced by the body's immune system in response to HIV infection. Therefore, this test is more appropriately called "HIV Antibody Tests" is not an AIDS test.
 If you think you have the possibility of being infected with HIV, then you should immediately consult. It is important to ensure your status. If you are positive, health care can be done more intensive in order to maintain the condition and prevent transmission to others.
·         Do not have sex with a partner who sesk you do not know the condition of his health;
·         Avoid multiple sexual partners;
·         Use condoms in sexual intercourse, if one or both are infected with HIV;
·         If you need a blood transfusion, have certainty that the blood will be accepted free of HIV; Use disposable syringes;
·         Avoid drunkenness and narcotics that make you forget yourself;

·         Before you see her, talk to a counselor or first experienced health personnel;
·         Know and understand the meaning of HIV / AIDS, modes of transmission and risk factors, self-introspection and how to prevent it;
·         If you are confident and ready to accept all the risks and HIV test, please check;
·         Choose with no identity checks to maintain the confidentiality of your;
·         HIV testing can be done in a hospital or health laboratories serve appropriate referral of HIV Test your counselor (The consultation can be seen in this brochure);
·         Consult the test results come back and ask for an explanation of the meaning of the test results to a counselor or an experienced health worker.;
 AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is a syndrome, lowered immunity caused by HIV.
·         People who develop AIDS very easily infected by various diseases, because the immune system in the body has decreased;
·         Until now there is no medicine that can cure AIDS;
·         In order to avoid HIV / AIDS,  you have to know how the modes of transmission and prevention;
STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) is often also called Gender disease, the disease mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse or sexual contact.
people with an STI have a greater risk for HIV infection, because of the open sores provide an avenue of entry for HIV. HIV is mainly transmitted through sexual intercourse, because it also includes types of IMS HIV.
 Some signs or symptoms of STIs are as follows:
·         There is a discharge from the penis, vagina or anus. Sting or heat during urination and / or have sex;
·         Pain in the lower abdomen (women), testicles (men), as well as the buttocks and legs. In women the symptoms are often not felt, although in fact been exposed to STIs;
Blisters, blisters, warts, rashes and / or swelling around the genitals, genitals and / or mouth;
·         Such symptoms also include fever, headache muscle pain and / or swelling of the glands;
·         If you feel any of the above signs or symptoms, immediately check yourself into the nearest doctor or health care;
Use CONDOMS
·         Condoms are a barrier or wall preventing the exchange of fluid from the body;
·         If you like to have multiple sexual partners or sex involved with more than one partner, condom is good protection tool;
·         Using condoms means 10,000 times more protected than not using it;
·         When you want to use a condom, make sure that the condom is good berkualiatas, international quality standards and also note the expiration date of condoms;...

Hopefully this so that we can live more healthy and protected from the risk of disease...
Keywords article: Hiv and Aids 





Subscribe via Email

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know is that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

Post a Comment

JOIN US AND GET LATEST UPDATES

Get Updates via Email

Popular

Blog Archive

Categories

 
Home | About | Privacy | Proudly Powered By Blogger. | Blogger Template Design By Techcreak Go To Top