Against HIV / AIDS with Lipstick Lady Gaga

 photo lady-gaga_zps8d10eb18.jpg




As we know deaths from HIV / AIDS continues to increase each year. There are still many people who do not understand the transmission. Seeing the condition, superstar singer Lady Gaga also took part in the campaign against HIV / AIDS.

In collaboration with MAC cosmetics firm, singer Lady Gaga and Cindy Lauper will be involved in a number of campaigns to improve kedasaran the dangers of HIV / AIDS.

Both models will be the MAC output lipstick, Viva Glam, which proceeds will be used to finance the campaign against HIV / AIDS.

"The research and activities against HIV / AIDS is very important to me. By being vocal in raising awareness about HIV / AIDS and being honest about it maybe we can raise awareness and protect the health of our loved ones. This is an important message for the younger generation, "said Lady Gaga as quoted from page Kaboodle, Thursday, January 11, 2010.

Lipstick is made up of two series of Viva Glam Gaga, with shiny pink color trends inspired by the 1980's, and Viva Glam Cyndi with coral red color that gives the impression of sexy.

Since 1994, the MAC is cooperating with various female characters to perform various health campaigns through Viva Glam lipstick. In 2010, the MAC chose Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, to participate in the campaigns against AIDS.

Proceeds from sales of lipstick, 100 percent will be used for funding research and health education. Both lipsticks are sold at a price of U.S. $ 14 and can be obtained through www.maccosmetics.com.

Lady Gaga calls let us eradicate HIV-AIDS, and it's time we should not close our eyes see the disease spread around us.



Auditor : Andrew


Subscribe via Email

1 comments:

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Post a Comment

JOIN US AND GET LATEST UPDATES

Get Updates via Email

Popular

Blog Archive

Categories

 
Home | About | Privacy | Proudly Powered By Blogger. | Blogger Template Design By Techcreak Go To Top