STDs -Sexually Transmitted Diseases




Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs, venereal diseases) are among the most common infectious diseases in the United States today. STDs are sometimes referred to as sexually transmitted infections, because these conditions involve the transmission of infectious organisms between sexual partners. More than 20 different STDs have been identified, and about 19 million men and women are infected each year in the United States, according to the CDC (2010).
Depending on the disease, the infection can spread through the kind of sexual activity involving the sex organs, anus, or mouth, the infection can also be spread through contact with blood during sexual activity. PMS is rarely transmitted by other types of contact (blood, body fluids or tissue taken from people infected with STDs and placed in contact with an uninfected person), however, the people who share unsterilized needles significantly increases the chance of passing many diseases, including STD's (especially hepatitis B), to others. Some diseases are not considered official PMS (eg, hepatitis types A, C, E) but are rarely recorded to be transferred during sexual activity. As a result, some authors include them as STD's, others do not. As a result, STD list can vary, depending on whether the STD is usually transmitted through sexual contact or only rarely contagious.     
STDs affect men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including children. Many states require child protection notified if children are diagnosed with an STD.    
  • PMS has become more common in recent years, partly because people are becoming sexually active at a younger age, who have multiple partners and do not use preventive methods to reduce their chances of getting an STD.     
  • People can be infected by STD to sexual partners even if they themselves do not have any symptoms.     
  •  Often, STDs can be present but usually causes no symptoms in early infection, especially in women (eg, chlamydia, genital herpes or gonorrhea). This may also occur in some men who experience it.     
  • Health problems and long-term consequences of STDs tend to be more severe in women than in men. Some STDs can cause pelvic infections such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which can lead to tubo-ovarian abscess. abscess, in turn, can lead to scarring of the reproductive organs, which can lead to ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus), infertility or even death for a woman.     
  •  Human papillomavirus infection (HPV infection), PMS, is a known cause of cervical cancer.     
  •  Many STDs can be passed from mother to baby before, during, or shortly after birth.     
  • Due to the method-infected closely with all STDs, a person often gets more than one pathogenic organism at a time. For example, many people (about 50%) were infected in single sexual contact with both gonorrhea and chlamydia. 
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
cause Depending on the disease, types of STDs can be spread by sexual activity. STDs are most often caused by viruses and bacteria. Here is a list of the most common STDs, infections and other causes (see PMS with an asterisk that can be delivered on the occasion by the sexual activity, but it is often not considered primarily to be a PMS by many researchers: STDs caused by bacteria:
     
  •  Chancroid (Haemophilus ducreyi)     
  •  Chlamydia (Chlamydia trachomatis)     
  •  Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhea)     
  •  Granuloma inguinale (Calymmatobacterium granulomatis)     
  •  Lymphogranuloma venereum (Chlamydia trachomatis)     
  • Syphilis (Treponema pallidum)

  •  Genital herpes (herpes simplex virus)     
  •  Genital warts (human papillomavirus virus [HPV])     
  •  Hepatitis B and D, and infrequently, A , C , E  (viral hepatitis,     type AE)     
  •  HIV / AIDS (human immunodeficiency virus [HIV virus])     
  •  Molluscum contagiosum
  •  (poxvirus) STD caused by protozoan     
  •  Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis)

  •  Jock itch (Tenia cruris)     
  •  Yeast infections (Candida albicans) STD caused by parasites     
  •  Pubic or crab lice (pediculosis pubis)    
  •  Scabies
  •  Sarcoptes scabiei


So I hopefully useful information from well 
source: docterand.


Subscribe via Email

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know is that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

M. Mary said...

My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

garcia sharon said...

I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
 through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
 Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

Unknown said...


I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Oyakhire contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Oyakhire herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Oyakhire and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on droyakhire7@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number: +2349039208180 DOCTOR OYAKHIRE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. DIABETES 6. HEPATITIS

Post a Comment

JOIN US AND GET LATEST UPDATES

Get Updates via Email

Popular

Blog Archive

Categories

 
Home | About | Privacy | Proudly Powered By Blogger. | Blogger Template Design By Techcreak Go To Top